It’s “true or false” week (again) here at Criminal Minds! This time we aren’t sharing deep, dark secrets about ourselves. This week we’re focusing on our protagonists and listing five true and five false things about the stars of our books.
So without further ado, let the games begin!
Alexandra Sabian may or may not:
1. Be a vampire.
2. Have won multiple championships in tae kwon do as a teenager.
3. Be a recovering alcoholic.
4. Have bitten suspects in self-defense…or because she felt like it.
5. Be a closet Lady Gaga fan.
6. Have found the body of her father when she was a child.
7. Own a cat named Dweezil.
8. Sunbathe in the nude on her apartment balcony.
9. Have shot a superior officer for making an inappropriate pass at her.
10. Be a classically trained chef.
There you have it. Who wants to go first?
Jeannie Holmes is the author of the Alexandra Sabian series and fears spiders, large bodies of water, and bad weather. She moved from the backwoods of southwestern Mississippi to the Alabama Gulf Coast where she now lives with her husband and four neurotic cats.