On this day after Thanksgiving, I'm giving thanks that I haven't
- let jealousy and insecurity about my manhood drive me to murder.
- taken glee in lording an act of adultery over a cuckolded husband.
- chosen duty over friendship and in the process taken the life of my oldest friend.
- allowed revenge to consume my life and drive me into eye-for-a-eye thinking.
- lost everything that was important to me because I was too proud to admit my mistakes.
- taken advantage of a relative's disability to entrap him.
- been so certain of my own values that I punish anyone who disagrees with me.
And on that note, a Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all!